Rocky Mountain Sales was acquired by the Color Compass Corporation in 2007. With our already strong focus on providing excellent customer service rooted in a personal approach to selling, we were a great fit. Today we pride ourselves on being a full-service supplier, providing a broad product selection to both the automotive refinish and specialty coatings industries throughout Edmonton and Northern Alberta.
With a large selection of both automotive and industrial coatings, Rocky Mountain Sales will have the product and solution you need for any application. With access to the Color Compass Training facility, we also provide industry leading technical expertise and training on a broad range of coatings, repair products, and equipment. As with all of the divisions within the Color Compass Corporation, Rocky Mountain sales is committed to excellent service and ensuring profitability for our customers.
Why Choose Rocky?
- We engage in fair and beneficial business practices with our employees, suppliers, customers, and the community
- We consider the total economic value created by our organization
- We implement and practice a sustainable environmental approach in our everyday business
- We take pride in encouraging an open and transparent work environment
- We continually engage and train our staff to establish the highest level of customer service
- We promote diversity and equal opportunities for all of our staff
- We represent hundreds of vendors with thousands of quality products
- We exclusively distribute BASF automotive refinish products
- We have long-term strategic partnerships with the leading suppliers in the collision repair industry
- We specialize in turn key collision repair and industrial refinish equipment solutions
Our Business Solutions:
- Innovative IT solutions for material management and profitably
- Dedicated technical support with both in-shop and training center programs
- Industry specific management training programs focused on customer productivity and profitability
- The most sophisticated and user friendly color tools available in the industry